Menu
mikecope
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Refund due

I was due a refund on my account due to a problem with the broadband that continued for over 3 weeks. When I called the customer service centre, they informed me that a credit would be applied to me account.

It was bad enough that the broadband was not functioning properly for 3 weeks (affected our use of Netflix and general browsing as the connection would constantly hang) with no real explanation other than there is a problem in the area....now I have had to chase this up with regards to my bill.

Could you also let me know when my current contract is out of the tie in period?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Refund due

Hi mikecope, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great having you here even though the circumstances are less than perfect Smiley Sad

Apologies to hear there was an issue with your broadband. As much as we would love to guarantee your service from faults, we simply can't. There are many things that can go wrong but when they do, we put the best team on the job to resolve as quickly as possible. 

In terms of your current contract, I would need some information from you to be able to advise on this. I have sent you a private message. Once I have your reply I will have a look at your account. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out