cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: I NEED to speak to a customer service agent

Bigbird_59
Joining in

My Mum is 86 and registered severely sight impaired/blind and has been with Virgin Media for years, however lately everytime she has a problem (which has been 4 times in the last 2 weeks) she tries to call and eventually ends up with an offer of a web link to assist her..but she doesnt have a smart phone as SHE CANNOT SEE!! Virgin Media dont appear to take this scenario into consideration as no matter which options she selects on the phone, she ends up being lead to the virgin media website. How is this customer service when vulnerable people cannot speak to anyone??

7 REPLIES 7

Bigbird_59
Joining in

Can anyone advise me how i can actually speak to a human being in customer services without going round and round on the app clicking number options for ages only to be offered a link to click via my mobile which sends me back into the endless abyss where i started? 

Are you able to outline what the issue is to do with here on the public forum? You might get some further help on here.

Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Bigbird_59, thanks for the message and welcome to the forums. 

I am sorry to hear about the issues which you have had with us. Would you be able to confirm what it is your are trying to get resolved? 

Kind regards, Chris. 

I too am trying to speak with a human being. I renegotiated my contract with a human being on the 8th of August 2023 and my bill has been incorrect ever since I have tried to resolve this via WhatsApp but that is impossible I need to speak to a human, but anytime I call I never can, I have wasted hours of my life trying to resolve this.

Hi Oldrottenhead,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, sorry to hear you changed your package in August and that your bills have been incorrect since, when a package is negotiated it is changed 30 days later, any changes made in august would take effect in September and this would show in the bills after this date.

I will be more than happy to look into this for you and give you some further information, I will send you an invite into a private chat, please look out for the white envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

My issue is that when my mum has a service issue or she has a query with her account there needs to be a number that people with disabilities or those that dont have a smart phones can contact and actually apeak to a human being to get things resolved. If you call 150 you just get lead back to checking the internet which is not always possible. How is this customer service??

Thanks for the reply @Bigbird_59 on the forums. 👋🏼

We do have the option for text relay to use if that is easier for them.
However I will assist you on the query and assist you by sending a private message.

Kind regards,
Ilyas.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs