Menu
happyrobot
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Question on price rise and offer for new customers...

I'm confused. I have Full House TV, 100mbps down and BT Sport for 49.99 per month for 9 months, then 70 (plus the 3.50 price rise from next month). 

My bill next month will be 53.50 until April when it will be 73.50. 

The Virgin team told me they couldn't do anything for me. 

On a plan which they have available on site right now, I could have exactly the same for 49 per month for 12 MONTHS (until next October). 

Why would they let me leave, without offering this (I can cancel until 30 Nov due to price rise)? The only reason I don't want to change is because of the hassle, otherwise I would do it now (TiVo box is a nightmare). 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Question on price rise and offer for new customers...

Hi happyrobot, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear you are thinking of leaving us Smiley Sad

Any prices online are for new customers and will include introductory offers. There aren't available to existing customers. 

Any prices quoted online, without the introductory discount will be available to you as an existing customer. 

Every year we launch better services, faster speeds and unbeatable offers for all our customers. We've got our new V6 Box coming out, powered by TiVo®. We've just released new Hub 3.0's, exclusive Box Sets, (like the amazing Kingdom) for our TV XL customers, speed boosts galore and not forgetting that we are the home of #AllTheFootball

If you're unhappy then it is the perfect opportunity for you to look at reviewing your overall package with us but it may mean downgrading or removing some things.

It would be great if you could either get in touch with our team via Webchat or via 150 / 0345 454 1111. Our teams will be more than happy to take a look at this with you.

Let us know how things go. 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos