Menu
SoUnimpressed
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Poor customer service issues and not even been a customer for a week

Past from pillar to post by customer services. Long waits of over 10mins for call to be answered, been talked down too, openly lied to, hung up on, dismissed, blamed for failures to deliver on commitments made by Virgin and made to feel utterly unvalued as a customer. Desperately short of the standards, brand image and ethos of the Virgin organisation values championed by Richard Branson.
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Poor customer service issues and not even been a customer for a week

Hi SoUnimpressed

I appreciate you getting in touch with us about the service experience you have had and my apologies it has been a poor one Smiley Sad

If you'd like to let us know a little more about the issue you have this may be something we can support with on the forums?

If it's a billing or package query, then they need to be looked into and dealt with by our teams in a secure way either via 150 or 0345 454 1111 or via Webchat  where our teams can clear security with you and work to resolve any issues you have. As the forums are public we need to advise of this in order to keep your data confidential.

Keep in touch if there is anything else we can support you with and thanks again for your post.

Kind regards.

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos