Menu
MrsBreezy
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Not happy

Okay virgin media my step dad rung up on 23rd November to ask why you out my bill up so then a guy on the phone turned around saying that he will change my package as the one I had no longer exists then he said "FREE OF CHARGE" he'll send me a brand new router and not ONCE did he mention I'll have to pay for the upgrade of the router he said if I paid the bill at £92 for November my bill for December will go down to £83 yet I checked my bill online and it's saying £95 December bill WHY ???? I'm not happy when I get told to pay £92 for November then December will be £83 I can't afford that much money I'm trying to save money not spend money if the guy on the phone said I'd have to pay for the new router I wouldn't of taken the offer because I can't afford that money I'm fuming my step dad rung up again on Saturday and they said they'll change my bill to £83 so why when I look on my bill it still says £95??? I refuse to pay that price when I was told from December up to 10 months my bill will be £83 😡
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Not happy

Hi Mrs Breezy

Thanks for taking the time to get in touch with us on the forums about your billing.

I appreciate if you've been advised of a certain figure and another one has been generate this is causing concern for you.

The billing difference could be due to a number of things:

• Pro rata charges
  • Call charges
  • Pay Per View TV charges
  • Equipment charges
  • A delayed offer activation.
  • Missing codes.

There are other varying reasons that could explain the billing and we want you to get the best care to resolve this.

For our teams to look into this securely for you if you could contact them either via Webchat or via the phone on 150 or 0345 454 1111 where they will be able to clear security for you and look into the billing in more detail. As the forums are public we are unable to discuss account specifics on the forums.

Please let us know how you get on and if we can help with anything else, just give us a shout Smiley Happy

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos