cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Manager call back after 72 hours after admitting they messed up my account

CButt82
Joining in

Advice please or a reply from staff who can help.

Called up to add the upgrade to get symmetrical speeds, told they have to issue it as a contract change.

Quoted £52.40 but billed for £81. Called them and they admitted the discounts had dropped off and only a manager can sort this, they will call in 72 hours. No call back and as far as I’m concerned they are stealing money they aren’t entitled to. Already requested copies of all the calls. But where do I go from here if Managers don’t call back to resolve the mess the VM staff made, and they say they don’t have to put you through to a Manager if I request one?

1 REPLY 1

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @CButt82 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the community forums, it's great to have you here. 

I am so sorry that you have faced this issue with your package and that the call back has not happened as promised! I can fully appreciate how disappointing this, and I am so sorry again that this has been your experience. 

I am going to pop you a private message across so we can take a look into this and see if we can resolve the issues faced. I will pop you a PM across now, please keep an eye out for the envelope at the top of your screen alerting you to a new message.