Menu
mcgold8363
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Netflix Code

How do you obtain your Netflix code when signing up to a new package? I was told I would be given a 6 months Netflix code but haven't received anything yet? Does it get emailed?

Thanks in advance

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Netflix Code

If you have signed up to an eligible package then VM should email you a code to get the free 6 months Netflix. I believe it can take up to 5 working days from when your order enters the system for the email to be sent, but it might be worth checking the spam folder of the email account you have registered with them to see if it got marked as spam.

If you haven't got the email then you can try calling VM (150 from a VM phone or 0345 454 1111) and they might be able to look it up on your account and resend it or read it out to you over the phone. Alternatively you can wait for the VM forum staff to get to this thread in a few days and they can look into this for you.

Disclaimer - I don't work for Virgin Media. I'm just another VM user trying to help out so my answers may be wrong Smiley Happy If my answer solves your problem please mark it as helpful as it may help others
My setup: Vivid 200 Optical fibre with Superhub 2 in modem mode connected to a Netgear R7000 router. Telewest/VM user since 2001.  

Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Netflix Code

Hi Mcgold8363,

Thank you for coming in and posting, it's great to see some help from the Community Smiley Happy

As mentioned by SCA1972, you should have received a code in the email, if this hasn't happened, I would love to look into this and would only need a few bits of information to do this.

If you can have a little look inside your Inbox, you'll see I've sent you a Private Message. You can find this at the top right of the page, purple envelope.

Speak to you soon.
Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know