Menu
shamblesuk
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

My road is cabled but my property cannot get services

Hi All

Question here, I am moving to a new property and wanted to install Virgin Media mainly for broadband. Typed in the postcode but had the message that services were not available.

Called customer service to cancel existing agreement in current shared property, mentioned this to the rep on the phone and he said that services were available on the ROAD I am moving to - but not my building?

How can this be if the area is cabled? If anyone here can help me look into this I would appreciate it greatly.

Area is Kew, West London, TW9 pos code and is Forest Road...

Thanks is advance

Sham

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: My road is cabled but my property cannot get services

Hi Sham, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear you are having an issue getting services installed at your new property. 

There could be a number of reasons why we're unable to install you at your new building. A few of those reasons could be:

• The building is listed
  • Wayleave has been denied previously
  • Our cable network would cost to much to lay to install further property's
  • Permits denied by councils for additional work

I'm more than happy to check out what the issue is but I will need some further information from you in order to investigate. 

I have sent you a private message regarding this. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Speak soon,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos