Menu
JonMcC
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

My friend referral

I was refered to virgin media via a family member using the refer a friend deal. I received the email and joined following the instructions on email. I was wondering how do I know if the referal process was successful how do I know if both our account will be credited with 50quid can somembody confirm this with me. As I have more people to refer
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: My friend referral

Hi JonMcC, 

Thanks for your post. 

I have already replied to you post here: My friend referral

Please make sure you are only posting once about your issue. We understand it's frustrating when something's not right however posting more than once about the same fault makes the boards look busier than what they actually are. It also means we could take longer to reply due to needing to sift through duplicate posts.

Have a look at my reply on the other thread and stick with that one so we keep all the information in one place. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
hollylolly27
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: My friend referral

Hi

I joined using a referral link from my dad. we both should have revived 50 off our bill. It didn't appear on my first bill so I gave you the benefit of the doubt and thought it would come off my second one which I have now received and it still hasn't been applied. How do I go about resolving this? your web chat team is busy.
I was careful to use the link and not go to any others page as requested but it hasn't seem to be applied.

Unhappy new customer
0 Kudos