Menu
19scotty89
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Moved house

I have recently moved house.
Phoned Virgin Movers to get my service moved to new property and all went well.
Got a technician coming on Friday to install it all.
I, however, asked about the offers i wpuld be able to take advantage of and the woman on the phone said she would add:

All Sky movie channels
All Sky sports channels
Getting a Sim card for a mobile phone
The new V6 box

My Tv package is the full one along with 200mb broadband.

She stated that all the add ons were included in my bill of £76 a month.

My question are:

How do I know these have all been added or has she just taken me for a ride?

Plus she said the sim card was free of charge but i recieved an email saying it was £6 per month?

I cannot see anywhere on my bill of the movies or sports channels being added. Does this get updated when it gets installed?

Many thanks
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Moved house

Hi 19scotty89

Thanks for getting in touch with us about the package and billing you have with your new offer at the new address Smiley Happy It's great to have you joining us on the community too!

To support our customers all billing and package queries that need to be looked into,  do have to be dealt with by our teams in a secure way, either via 150 or 0345 454 1111 or via Webchat  where our teams can clear security with you and work to resolve any issues or queries you have with billing or packages. As the forums are public we need to be supporting you in this way to keep your data confidential.

If there is anything else you need us to look into then please feel free to drop back with your questions and we'll do what we can to support you Smiley Happy

Karen_A

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Nadolig Llawen a Blwyddyn Newydd Dda

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos