Menu
EdouardLDN
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Line rental being paid twice

Hello everyone,

I am posting here because I am desperate. I spent over 4 hours on the phone with virgin media (which by the way has cost me my whole phone allowance £16 + £6 extra cost).

I am Virgin Media customer and after the first year promotional offer, I was thinking to move to another internet provider. So I called and got a decent offer from Virgin Media on the phone. I decided to stay a Virgin Media customer for one more year.

Since then, I keep calling and calling the Virgin Media services because the contract I am on, is not what I have been promised on the phone. Every time I am calling, I am getting closer to what I have been promised in the first place. If everyone read this, be aware that a nice offer on the phone will then cost you more than half a day of negociations to get what you have been offered.

The only issue I have as of today is that I have paid the Line Rental twice for the month of November. With the monthly rental (even though I was promised twice on the phone that it would be cancelled if I subscribed to the Annual Line Rental Saver) and with the Line Rental Saver. Could someone of Virgin Media have a look ?

I don't think it's normal to be forced to spend hours on the phone + chatting service to get what was promised in the first place.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Line rental being paid twice

Hi  EdouardLDN

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience. I am sorry it has not been the best Smiley Sad

I appreciate you taking the time too to join us on the forums and welcome to the community.

The kind of situation you have described is not a normal journey with us and I'd like to see what I can do to support with this.

For me to do so I’m going to send a pm to you that you can find up by your forum name and it looks like this:

If you could pop back to me on this, that would be fab.

Speak soon

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos