Menu
LewGroom17
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Leaving enquiry

Been a loyal Virgin Media customer since 2009 and have finally decided to jump ship as I feel the company is going downhill fast with poor internet connection (if any at all) and just poor customer service. Pondering this weekend to leave but would like a few details on the leaving process, such as how long until they disconnect me and when I'll receive my last bill.

Any information anyone can give me will be much appreciated
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Leaving enquiry

Help page on leaving is HERE.  You have to give 30 days notice so you should be disconnected 30 days after you give your notice.

Call them on 150 or 0345 454 1111 and take the option "thinking of leaving us".

I appreciate the phone support isn't always great (not unique to this ISP) that's why I visit here for support rather than calling VM.  Have you considered creating a new thread on one of the support boards explaining your issues and seeing if the forum team can help you?  They are a small team struggling to keep up with posts, so might be slow to respond, but they are knowledgeable and helpful folk rather than script readers.

Disclaimer - I don't work for Virgin Media. I'm just another VM user trying to help out so my answers may be wrong Smiley Happy If my answer solves your problem please mark it as helpful as it may help others
My setup: Vivid 200 Optical fibre with Superhub 2 in modem mode connected to a Netgear R7000 router. Telewest/VM user since 2001.

0 Kudos