Menu
NP33
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Incorrect contract information

Hi

I have just received my contract by email. It has the wrong start date and charges on it. The details are the start date and cost initially agreed, however I subsequently negotiated a earlier date and discount. This was 5 days before the contract was sent, which I would have thought was enough time to correct the details on the contract.

I have just spoken to someone at Virgin, who told me that I could not receive an amended, correct contract because the process is too long. This isn't good enough to me - why am I expected to sign a contract with the wrong information? Please can someone at Virgin arrange for me to receive the correct contract?

Thanks

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Incorrect contract information

Hi NP33, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear you've received an incorrect contract. Once an account it set up, any contracts we send out are copies of the original one you received. 

The details wouldn't change until your services go live and a change is then made. 

You don't need to sign and return the incorrect contract. Using the services once they are installed is classed as acceptance of the terms and conditions. 

You still get the same cooling off and right to cancel periods so don't worry about anything Smiley Happy

If you have any further questions or queries, come back and let us know.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos