cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I’m at my wits end

alangalaxy
Tuning in

I’m beginning to lose all faith in Virgin Media, every time I manage to get through to someone on the telephone I either can’t understand them or they don’t understand me which constantly results in me either getting a service I’m not happy with or not getting what I’ve been promised. 

My latest call was on the 5th December saying I’m being asked to send back kit that I had been promised previously that I could keep. I fixed a new contract in November and I was assured that I would have exactly the same services as I’d previously enjoyed, nothing would change. Shortly after this I began to receive emails and texts asking me to return one of my boxes. This became so stressful in the end phoned the cancellation team to tell them that I couldn’t take any more. This was on the 5th December and the person I spoke to assured me that nothing needs to be sent back and not to worry.

since then I have once again started receiving texts and emails again asking me to send the same kit back or the the kit will be collected, the latest has now said this is my last chance to arrange collection. I am being threatened and I have no idea why. This is upsetting me family and I have had enough. I don’t want to phone any more because it always results in half a day on the phone, ending up in platitudes and ultimately nothing gets done. Can someone please help me?

4 REPLIES 4

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @alangalaxy Thanks for reaching out to us on the Virgin Media forums, 👋🏼

I'm sorry to hear about the poor experience you've recently had in relation to the Virgin Media services and for the collection of the equipment.
I will assist you on this and get you the support needed.

I will send a private message to investigate the matter further.

Kind regards,
Ilyas.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi, did you get to look at this? I’ve heard nothing since your reply.

Hi there @alangalaxy Thanks for reaching out to us here. 👋🏼

I did reach out to you at the end of the last year and have sent a private message.
Please reply to the private message I had last sent and we can go on from there to assist with any queries brought forward.

Kind regards,
Ilyas.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

Thanks for speaking with us today @alangalaxy on the VM forums. 👋🏼

I'm glad to hear that the engineer was able to update and feedback to VM to stop the communications about the equipment.
Hopefully from here on, no more issues.

Reach out to us for any other queries and we'll assist where possible.

Kind regards,
Ilyas.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team