Menu
Jnorg
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

How long should it take for disconnection of services 😤

I cannot believe how long it has taken to downgrade my service to broadband only. Called 22 September disconnection was due to be 22 October this didn't happen I have phoned 7 times and each time assured that it will be done. Phoned today and assured it will be tomorrow - will wait and see if this happens. Also agreed cost for broadband and received email today which is more money. Phoned to ask why and told that I should ring back  once the disconnection has been done to c if any further credits have been allocated. That will be the 8th time!!!!!! Surely this is not normal practise, been with Virgin many years but now considering moving elsewhere 

Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: How long should it take for disconnection of services 😤

Hi Jnorg,

Welcome into the Community, it's good to see a new face.

I'm sorry that the downgrade has taken such a long time, this is unusual and I hope that this has been sorted for you now. I would suggest that when you're not in the mood for calling in for anything, we do have another available option, Online Chat.

The Online Chat team can assist you with an array of issues and questions you may have, be sure to give them a go if not already done so Smiley Happy

Keep in touch.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos