Menu
NickTMS
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

How do I make a formal complaint to Virgin Gadget Rescue

Hi,

I would like to make a formal complaint to Virgin Gadget Rescue.  

I am having the same problem with the Ethernet ports of the new Superhub 3.  Virgin said it was a fault with my equipment (switches) but in the end it was the hub (which seemed obvious to me at the beginning as everything worked with my old hub).  This was after spending 4hrs with virgin gadget rescue who gave me the run  around.  For example a 20min break by the technician, comes back for 20mins then informs me they are taking a 30min break.  They even went into modem mode turning off wireless and said they lost connection (after I phoned them back to say nothing seems to have happened - I thought they would have phoned me back).  I am trying to make a formal complaint against gadget rescue but that too is proving elusive.  

I contacted gadget rescue but they said no-one was in charge for another 2.5 hrs.  They asked me to email but there aren't any contacts that i can find.  Virgin Media say this is not their responsibility as this is an outsourced service.  Any help would be appreciated.  

Virgin are coming with a new hub next Wednesday

Thanks

Nick

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: How do I make a formal complaint to Virgin Gadget Rescue

Hi Nick,

Thanks for posting and a big welcome to the community Smiley Very Happy

Please accept my apologies for your recent experience with Gadget Rescue. I don't know off the top of my head who to direct this complaint too, but I'm going to do my best to find out for you.

We'll keep in touch via PM (purple envelope, top right).

Speak with you soon,

Take care.

Heather_J

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos