Menu
Mattiaaa
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

House is less than 20 ft from cabled street

Hi!

I've signed up with Cable My Street as I'm moving into a new house the end of March. The set of houses are over 12 years old and Virgin have sent me an email recently that says:

Here’s some super-good news for you – we’re expanding our network to your area. We’ll do all we can to connect your home so you can have supercharged entertainment, although every now and again we come up against an obstacle that stops us from doing so. But don’t worry, we always do our best to get around them....

.....Want it all even sooner? Share Cable My Street below to get the word out to your neighbourhood. It’s all about people power, you see. The more people that say they want us, the more likely we are to supercharge your street.

However, the house I'm moving in to is a 15-20ft (in a direct straight line) from the main road which is connected and then a little old lane to the left of the houses are connected too! If I was to talk to Virgin, would there be a possibility to have a connection to my house when I move around the end of March? 

Bit stuck on who to turn to and what to say?

Thank you!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: House is less than 20 ft from cabled street

Hey there Mattiaaa and welcome to the forum Smiley Happy

I'd like to look into this for you so I've sent you a private message for some further info. Be sure to respond if you still need help with this.

Best,

Michael_JK
Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos