Menu
Mamiller1973
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

First 2 bills

My first bill since joining was £75, my second is going to be £89, my package should only be £55, can anyone explain before i call CS?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: First 2 bills

Hey Mamiller1973

Many thanks for joining us on the forums and for letting us know about the billing concerns you have with us.

The first bills you have with us are always a pro rata bill and generally bill for the 1st two months of services with us. As we bill a month in advance for services this is a standard process for first bills.

The next bill you have had with us is different because a change has been made at your request recently.

This could be due to:

• A cycle change. This is where if you require us to change a Direct Debit date, if you have one with us, then the bill date you have with us has to change too. The bill date is what sets the DD due date.  To find out if you have done this recently you can check your statement dates with us. We normally produce bills once every 30 days for our customers unless a cycle change has been requested.
  • You may have charges for phone calls on the current bill or Pay Per View.
  • You may have activation or one off charges on the bill.

To confirm exactly what the change is that has affected your billing with us, then if you could get in touch with the teams via 150 or 0345 454 1111 or via Webchat  where our teams can clear security with you and work to resolve any issues you have with this support option.

Via the Webchat link if you choose an option on the left you will then be able to select the 'Chat To Us' option when you tab over to the right of the page.

If you need anything else from us then please just let us know and we'll do our best to support you Smiley Very Happy

Karen_A

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Nadolig Llawen a Blwyddyn Newydd Dda

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos