Menu
czykryszard
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Direct Debit and payment issue

Good Morning,

I would like to set up a direct debit somehow.

Changed my bank so had to cancel previous DD and once got the new account want to have it sorted.

I have just got paid my wage and cleared the rest of outstanding balance from September-October bill online.

The statement is due in tomorrow.

System doesn't see my payment and already adding a next month charge (?) plus charging me for not paying by direct debit.

I haven't received a statement yet ?!, why the system is slow with my payments but super fast with billing me???

How to set up a direct debit then without paying for the service upfront, please?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Direct Debit and payment issue

Hi czykryszard, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great having you on board with us in the Community Smiley Happy 

Any payments made to us can take a little while to hit the system. Realistically we advise to make sure your payment reaches us 3 days before your next bill is generated otherwise there is a chance your payment wont reach us in time. This means you get a late charge added to the next bill. 

The best option is to set up a direct debit. This will ensure your payment will reach us on time and avoid extra charges going forward. You can do this by logging in to your My Virgin Media account here: My VM

Let us know if there is anything else we can do to help. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos