Menu
Tracykeates
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Crap

Load of crap, I've been loyal customer for 3 years, paid part my bill today as all I can afford and said I cannot have service back on until paid rest. Told them can pay next week but said no payment no service told them to cancel my contract as if I was to complain every time service was crap on my broadband they would need to pay me. Worst company ever no sympathy for ppl well I'm going to BT
jamesofmerton
Rising star
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Crap

if you don't pay all of your bill they will usually cut you off until it is paid. bt and sky do the same.

as for cancelling the contract, you have to give 30 days notice of leaving as you are 'out of contract'. of course any monies owed will be followed up and chased. i know that virgin and bt chase owing amounts.

but....by not paying the owed amount promptly it will affect your credit rating and may compromise any future service be it with sky or bt and of course anything else where a form of credit is concerned.

i would have held off for a week, paid it and tried to reduce your package/haggled for a lower amount with retentions. .
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Crap

Hi Tracykeates

I appreciate you taking the time to post to us about the partial billing payment. I understand this may be the first time you have had this experience and apologise for the inconveniences this may have caused to you.

Customers get 30 days between bills and if you feel you are going to have any difficulties in making the monthly payment by the agreed time there are options we can look at to support you which we can help with if you contact us to discuss this before any payment restrictions are applied.

Our teams are always there if you need them, you just need to get in touch with us for us to be able to help you.

To discuss this further with the teams, as there may be alternative options for you, if you can get in touch either via 150 or 0345 454 1111 or via Webchat  where our teams can clear security with you and work to resolve any issues you may have. As the forums are public we need to be supporting you in this way to keep your data confidential

To speak to the Webchat teams just choose the option in the column on the left that best matches your needs and tab over to the right through the menu to get to the Chat Online option.

E.g.- Account and Billing > Manage Your Account Online

Keep us posted on how this goes and let us know if you need anything else.

Take care

Karen_A

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Nadolig Llawen a Blwyddyn Newydd Dda

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos