Menu
MBassom
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Connection confusion... help...

hi. signed up 3 weeks ago and I stressed it would be subject to someone checking we can be connected.  Given connect date of 9/3, all good so far.  2 guys came out , very helpful and said they could come through back of property (as I think NTL had done 20 yrs ago or so) and that a construction team would need to contact us to let them in back garden sometime before connection date.  This morning they turned up despite not having contacted us but i luckily was in. After they initially started on the wrong connection point in the pavement i pointed out the one their colleagues had spray painted luminous green but they had missed and they had a look.  10 mins later and they had disappeared, no comment to me, just gone, no work done at all.  I spent an hour trying to get through to someone to ask what was going on but i cannot get to speak to anyone about it other than wait and see. Penny has dropped re diff teams trying to get the cost on the other team but i am concerned that i will have no cable to the nouse come 9/3.  No phone number to be able to speak to them but searching for one i stumbled on this forum route (doh!).  Any advice how I can get some feedback from eh construction team as to what's up? (Not to mentioned why they just b*ggered off without actually speaking to me or my wife!)

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Connection confusion... help...

Hi Mbassom

I appreciate you taking the time to let us know about the connection confusion you have posted about and a warm welcome to the community.

I’m unable to find your account details in order for me to look into this for you so if you still need support if you could pop back to me with a PM confirming your name and address, that would be fab!

If you could send a private message to me with your name and full address, I can then flag this to the teams for you and will get back to you as soon as I can with their updates.

To PM me, simply:

• Click on my forum name on the left of this post.
  • Go to my profile.
  • On the right had side, select the 'send me a message' option.

Once you've popped those details to me I'll be back in touch to confirm Smiley Happy

Kind regards.

Karen_A

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Nadolig Llawen a Blwyddyn Newydd Dda

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos