Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 3 (69 Views)

Complaints

Reported a fault on Monday. Was told by e-mail it was fixed and closed. Did not agree so called again on Tuesday and sent screenshot of how slowly the internet was working. Fault closed again by engineer despite evidence. Called again Wednesday and registered complaint again but was also put through to the engineers who said they had closed the fault and when I asked if they wanted to hear me scream, I was shouted at and called MADAME, and when I said that I would put the call through to someone else to deal with they put the phone down. Not very professional. Called customer services which was not taking calls so promised to call me this morning. Did not happen so called again and explained my catalogue of complaints and was laughed at. Told that she did not know how the computer system worked and wished she was better trained and when I said I did not have any confidence in her, Hoda, resolving my problem she then denied everything. I said I would like to hear the recorded telephone conversation. She said she would put me through to the engineers, but I was put through to the first level i.e. people who record your complaint. Now have another fault number - not holding out much hope of any resolution. Looking to change supplier. Can anyone recommend anyone?
0 Kudos
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 3 (56 Views)

Re: Complaints

They are all equally bad. They all avoid a decent complaints mechanism for that reason.

Seph - ( DEFROCKED - My advice is at your risk)

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3 (20 Views)

Re: Complaints

Hi JackieBurrell,

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting.

Sorry to read you are having an issue with the broadband connection.

Is this a Virgin Media Business account? If so, you can contact them through any of these options > Contact Us.

If this is a residential account, can you please send me a Private Message confirming your address and I will take a closer look into this for you.

Speak soon

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos