Menu
RyanC
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Check your November bills for extra charges.

Just checked this months bill to find that not only had the price increase kicked in (VM need extra cash to pay for the F1 business some how I guess) but I had also been charged an extra £2.69 for the "free" speed upgrade that happened months ago!

Called up and the lady corrected it but just think if this has happened across the customer base and people don't notice, thats a nice little earner for VM.

So after waiting 4 months for them to lay a cable correctly they then try to slip in an extra charge.

Anyway, just a heads up for people to check their bills!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Check your November bills for extra charges.

Hi RyanC

Thanks for getting in touch with us about the billing error. I appreciate you dropping by with your post about it.

We do like our customers to check their bills so that anything that doesn't look right or they might be a bit confused about, or not remember/dispute etc can be discussed with our teams.

This was not as a result of the speed boost as was advised when you called, but a one off, and will not replicate on the general public’s accounts. As you've mentioned, you have called us and sorted this out that has since been credited.

Just remember if you have any further billing issues you can bring this up with us either via Webchat or via 150 / 0345 454 1111.

Thanks for letting us know about this and thanks again for sharing.

If there's anything else you need from us, please just pop back and drop your post here. We'll be happy to help out Smiley Happy

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos