Menu
saumitrakumar27
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Charged Extra In January Bill

Hi ,

Account number ********* Area reference 26

I have taken virgin media connection from carphonewarehouse. in DEC.
They have charged me £ 25 as deposit and £ 14.99 as installation charge.

Now in my first bill I have been charged again for Installation charges.
I have called customer care as well, It was a long call and I was promised, that you will get back to us with some solution. but of no use, no one called/mail me back.

Can someone please help. As a reputed company, this does not suits you....I selected virgin media as I expected a hassle free activities, but again I have to go through all these problems .

Please help.

Thanks,
Saumitra

[MOD EDIT: For your security personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Charged Extra In January Bill

Hi Saumitra

I appreciate you taking the time to get in touch with us about the payment you made in store of the £14.99 along with the £25.00 and thanks for letting us know about this.

I can see you did call the teams about this to escalate this to them and I will be escalating this again for you as it is as yet unresolved.

In order for me to do so can you please confirm which method of payment you chose to make those payments.

Was it:

• Cash?
  • Debit/credit card?

If you could let me know that would be great.

Hope to speak soon.

Karen_A

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Nadolig Llawen a Blwyddyn Newydd Dda

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos