Menu
rossdonoghue
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Booked a pre site check for 25/10/2016 - DIDNT TURN UP!

Hi there,

I booked a pre site check to see if your broadband can be run around the outside of the house in order to reach my room at the back of the house.

The technician didn't turn up. I called on your contact details and got told they have re-booked it for today 26/10/2016, it's now 12:56 midday and i was told between 8am-1pm and yet again, A NO SHOW!

What is this all about? i haven't even signed anything yet and i'm already getting terrible customer service.. if BT wasn't so terrible in my area i'd cancel this on the spot!

Regards,

Ross Donoghue

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Booked a pre site check for 25/10/2016 - DIDNT TURN UP!

Hi Ross, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great having you on board with us even if your first experience has been less than perfect. Smiley Sad

Usually pre-site checks are performed by spotters. They come out to check the area as a whole to ensure when we book an installation, it will go ahead with no issues. They don't even knock the door. They survey the area. 

As far as any installation is concerned, as long as we can cable your address then you can choose which room you want the hub in. The engineer will then work out the best way to get that. 

Have you booked your installation yet or were you waiting on the site survey first?

Let us know.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos