Menu
JWhite90
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Billing Query?

Hi all, 

hopefully someone can shed some light on my current situation as I can't get through to customer services. 

I've just signed up to Virgin for my TV / Phone / BBand and was offered £50 bill credit, awesome!

The issue currently is; 

1) The previous people living in my address had SKY and have destroyed the Virgin media wall box / cables etc so until next week when the engineer comes out I am unable to use any of my services.

2) I have been sent my first bill via email and visible on my account page asking for payment by 27 February.

I only have an issue as at present I'm not even connected so don't see how they can ask for payment for services I have not yet received?

How does bill credit work? As no bill credit has been applied to my first bill as was explained to me by cust services when I signed up

Many thanks!
Jim 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Billing Query?

Hi Jim

Thanks for joining us on the forums and a warm welcome to the community Smiley Happy

I'm happy to see that since you posted that the engineers have been out to correct the missing box and cable issue and that the credit is also showing as has been agreed.

Just so you know it is possible for us to apply credits to pending installation accounts that have not yet been connected which we can do providing the services are going to be connected in the near future.

Bills generate based on the initial date the bill is set for that is in a cycle set by the original connection date so this may have been set in motion when the services were sent to you to activate, and that is why my colleagues applied a credit for you, to cover you for services additionally on top of the promotional credit you have mentioned Smiley Happy

To check this out on your billing you should be able to see this by logging into My Virgin Media where you can check out your bill and the credit amounts showing.

Additionally if you get in touch with the teams via 150 or 0345 454 1111 or via Webchat  they will be happy to look into the billing side of things for you once they clear DPA with you where, if you pay by Direct Debit with us, further adjustments can be made to any pending payments that may be showing for you if this is not quite right still.

Keep us posted on how this goes Smiley Happy

Karen_A

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Nadolig Llawen a Blwyddyn Newydd Dda

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos