Menu
juliep2528
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Bill is higher than agreed

Our bill is consideribly higher than agreed! 43.00 when we negoiated 30! Why the increase? Had nothing but issues. Rang time and time again. 1st told the package would only lose 1 channel lost all but 1 2 3 4 and 5 even lost the freeview ones! next changed it again as got rid of one box told 30.00 and then the channels didnt work again! And now this!
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Bill is higher than agreed

Hi juliep2528

Thanks for getting in touch with us on the forums about the bill amount. I know your reasons for posting are not the best but I'd like to take this opportunity to welcome you to the community.

I understand some of the channels were not going to one of the boxes correctly for you and you have called to speak to the teams and they have fixed this for you.

With regards to the package you have mentioned above I can see this was set up a few months ago with us. I cannot see that this was referred to at the lower price mentioned in any of the notes. If you have anything confirming this in writing then please let us know.

I appreciate you are looking to get this sorted with us and if you could contact our teams via phone on 0345 454 1111 or 150 they will be happy to take another look into this with you. Billing queries do require that security is cleared with each customer and as such we ask that you contact us via a secure method to resolve this with us. With the forums being open to the public we cannot advise in the detail needed to resolve this kind of issue.

Please keep in touch and let us know how you get on and if we can help in any other way.

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"