Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 2 (87 Views)

Bill due date

Hi, I'm just wondering how long after my bill due date do I have to pay my bill before I get cut off? Thanks

0 Kudos

Accepted Solutions
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2 (112 Views)
Helpful Answer
confirmed by Daisyscrimshaw
‎22-03-2017 12:15

Re: Bill due date

Hi Daisyscrimshaw

Thanks for getting in touch about your billing question Smiley Happy

There are two possible answers here depending on if you have a credit limit or not.

If you do not have a credit limit or have not gone over this then the bills are generally expected to be paid between 2-3 weeks at the latest after the bill is produced.

The bills are generated once a month and paying within this time frame allows all methods of payment time to process without a new bill being produced and the amounts crossing over.

If you have a credit limit and have gone over this with the bill amount, the services are restricted the next working day. Or if the account has a credit limit but breaches this within the billing month, the services are restricted the following working day.

E.g. Your credit limit could be £180 and the bill is produced for £150. That’s fine. However if between the bill date and the next statement you use over £30 in unbilled spend- call charges or Pay Per View services, then the restriction applies the day after the credit limit is triggered.

I hope this helps answer your query.

If you need anything else from us then please just ask Smiley Very Happy

Karen_A
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

All Replies
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2 (113 Views)
Helpful Answer
confirmed by Daisyscrimshaw
‎22-03-2017 12:15

Re: Bill due date

Hi Daisyscrimshaw

Thanks for getting in touch about your billing question Smiley Happy

There are two possible answers here depending on if you have a credit limit or not.

If you do not have a credit limit or have not gone over this then the bills are generally expected to be paid between 2-3 weeks at the latest after the bill is produced.

The bills are generated once a month and paying within this time frame allows all methods of payment time to process without a new bill being produced and the amounts crossing over.

If you have a credit limit and have gone over this with the bill amount, the services are restricted the next working day. Or if the account has a credit limit but breaches this within the billing month, the services are restricted the following working day.

E.g. Your credit limit could be £180 and the bill is produced for £150. That’s fine. However if between the bill date and the next statement you use over £30 in unbilled spend- call charges or Pay Per View services, then the restriction applies the day after the credit limit is triggered.

I hope this helps answer your query.

If you need anything else from us then please just ask Smiley Very Happy

Karen_A
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide