Menu
Zachary9
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Amend my credit report

Dear sir madam I recently applied for a new mortgage product and was told my credit rating was low. After signing up to Experian and paying £15 I learnt that virgin media had put a default notice on my credit rating.

I had complications with my wifi and was because I wasn't able to access it I cancelled my direct debit and informed you I no longer wanted your services.I continued to receive a paper bill and the amount increased to £60. I ended up paying the £60 and changed my wifi to Talk Talk because of your appauling service. A default was put on my credit rating without notification.

Please could you remove this default from my credit score.

I no longer have any accounts with Virgin.

I would appreciate this to be amended as soon as possible. I can then look forward to seeing my improved report and getting my new mortgage.

Joy 

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Amend my credit report

Make the request using the methods mentioned in this post, link: http://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Managing-Your-Account-Cable/Please-amend-my-credit-report/m-p/32...

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Amend my credit report

Hi Zachary9,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums Smiley Happy 

You can contact the credit amendments team using the following details:

By phone on: 0800 052 0290. They are open Monday - Friday 10:00 - 18:00 and Saturday 09:00 - 13:00. They are closed on Sundays.

By post at: 

Consumer Underwriting

Virgin Media

Eagle Court 3

Coventry Road

Sheldon

Birmingham

B26 3RZ

Or via Email: creditfileamendments@virginmedia.co.uk

The only time they will make a change to the file though is if we've either defaulted the account by mistake or full payment is made. 

I hope that helps. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos