Menu
shez
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Account change and address move causing confusion

Hi,

I was an existing VM customer and I moved home in early December. It appears that I have been set up with a new virgin media account and treated as a new customer. I've already lost my existing phone number due to this, even though it was promised it would be transferred to my new address.

On top of that when I now log into 'myvirgin' - It says my account is disconnected and I will lose access to my email and apps in 90 days, and obviously it shows I have no services.

I recently received my first bill for the new account via the email that is going to be deleted but I have no way of accessing the bill information on the new account or accessing the new account using 'myvirgin'

It's all got very messy, can someone look into it please.

Thanks

[MOD EDIT: Subject heading changed to assist community]

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Account change & address move causing confusion

Hi shez, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great having you here even though your journey so far has been less than perfect Smiley Sad

In order to resolve this we will need to do a what's called a Move and Transfer. It's easy to do but once done can't be reversed. 

I have sent you a private message with a little more information and a request for some details. 

Once I have your reply I can help further Smiley Happy

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos