Menu
alan80
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

1st bill wrong.

The slow speed in area 20 (3 Mpbs to 8 Mpbs on Superfast 50 Mpbs ) will go on for 3 months so Virgin will take off 3 x £3 + pm from the bill. I hope they do not take the 1st bill as that has not got the -£9 + on it.  How should I make sure that this happens please?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: 1st bill wrong.

Hey alan80

Many thanks for dropping by with your post about the 1st bill.

In order for our teams to resolve this for you if this has not yet been sorted for you, then if you could contact the teams directly they will be able to look into this for you.

Given what you have mentioned above it sounds like you may have a Direct Debit with us as your method of payment. If the credit is showing as live on the account and the Direct Debit, if you have one with us, has not been adjusted to reflect this, then providing this is still pending and there is 5 working days notice before the due date our teams can amend the bill amount for you.

If the bill is processed or has passed to the bank, then this credit would come off the next month's bill.

If you want to look into this, it would be great if you could get in touch with our teams via the secure methods below.

You can contact them to look at supporting you with this this either via 150 or 0345 454 1111 or via Webchat

To speak to the Webchat teams just choose the option in the column on the left that best matches your needs and tab over to the right through the menu to get to the Chat Online option.

E.g. - Account and Billing > Manage Your Account Online

Via these options our teams can clear security with you and support you with billing or packages queries. As the forums are public, supporting you in this way is the best way to keep your data confidential.

Keep us posted on how this goes and let us know if you need anything else.

Take care.

Karen_A

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Nadolig Llawen a Blwyddyn Newydd Dda

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos