Just joined
Darlingdamsel

What is the number of the Telephone Fault Line

My phone is dead and amazingly the self-help under 'contact us' says I should contact Virgin (which was kind of the point of going to the contact us page), but it kindly omits a number.

so ... anyone?

Please use plain text.
Tech Wizard II
Darren_E

Re: What is the number of the Telephone Fault Line

Darlingdamsel,

Faults can be contacted free on 151 from any Virgin Landline, 08454541111 from all other networks.

I have checked your line and no fault was found.The following checks may resolve your issue:-

Check the phone is seated in the base unit correctly
Remove all other equipment connected to telephone sockets examples of this could include other phones, fax and answering machines, sky boxes, One Tel boxes
Check another phone directly into the main socket

If the fault is ongoing please advise or call into the centre if you would like to speak to someone regarding this issue.

Cheers

Darren E
Help & Support Forum Team

If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the Kudos Star. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as a Helpful Answer? You can also help other users find useful posts by Tagging them with keywords.

If you are new to the forum, please remember to search the forum before posting your question. Please don't send private messages directly to the forum team unless they ask you to, post your issue to the forum first.

Got a problem? Check for faults online with our new service status and fault checker

Please use plain text.
Just joined
dcheetham

[ Edited ]

I have followed all intructions with regards to how to check my phone line. It is not working. Have checked two seperate handsets. Please can you let me know if there is a fault on the line? 

The checker to see if there is a fault on your website is not working.

Thansk

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts.
To send a Private Message (PM) please click the letter icon to the top right of your screen.
Please review the Forum Guidelines]

Please use plain text.
Forum Team
Collette_T

Hello dcheetham,

I have checked this out for you and it looks like you are being affected by this area issue:

http://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Landline/F002599720-Loss-of-Telephone-TV-and-Broadband-Services-...

I am sorry for the inconvenience.

We should have this fixed as soon as possible.

Regards,

Collette
Help & Support Forum Team

Seen a useful post?Problem Solved?Fault with your service?

Please use plain text.