cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone line down

tacnis
Joining in

Hi,

Seems this is the only way I can report a phone line problem. I have used the online test and as in the past when I have had a similar problems it returns no faults. I cannot book an engineer appointment on line despite the website telling me this is what I need to do. If anybody can suggest a resolution then I would be grateful.

The issue is:

I have no dial tone and when I plug a Tempo DSP test phone in the master socket I hear a very faint crackle.

The post code is PR19HU

3 REPLIES 3

Cardiffman282
Knows their stuff

Try the more granular faults line on 0800 561 0061. 

I'm not a Very Insightful Person (just a little bit, sometimes). I don't work for Virgin Media (but then nor do any of the offshore customer service agents).

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for your post on our Community Forums @tacnis, and a very warm welcome to you!

Sorry to hear of the issues you've been experiencing with the phone line.

Check out the envelope in the top right hand corner for a private message from me, and I'll have an engineer booked in for you

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for coming back to me via private message @tacnis, and I'm pleased to hear that the phone line is now working for you.

I'll seek to pass on your feedback where possible and hope we can implement any changes to our services to make it more user friendly and detailed for users who are reporting faults to us.

Kindest regards,

David_Bn