cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No phone line

daveleaker
Joining in

My phone line is dead but there is nothing on the website to say there is an issue, and no way of logging a problem without phoning, which I can’t do! Posting on here in the hope that someone responds and can help.

4 REPLIES 4

Daniel_Et
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @daveleaker 👋 Thank you for your post and welcome to the Virgin Media Community 😀

We're sorry to hear about the problem you're having 😔

Having looked into this, I can see you're currently being impacted by an outage, but an estimated fix time isn't being provided. 

In order to get clarification on the situation, you'll need to speak to the Cable FMS team. 

Do you have access to a mobile phone at all? If you do, the best number on which to call us is 0345 454 1111 (Option one, then two, then four), or 150 from a Virgin Media landline.

Please pop back to us at your earliest convenience.

Regards,
Daniel

Hi Daniel,

I have been away, and returned last night to find I still have no phone line, but the service status shows no issue.  Why is this?  What's the point of a service status page if it doesn't tell the truth?

Hi Daveleaker,

Thank you for reaching back out, sorry to hear when returning home you have found that you still don't have a working Phoneline, I was able to check things our end and no issues are showing, it looks like it may be an issue your side, so I can run some further diagnostic checks I have sent you an invite into a private chat, please click on the white envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi daveleaker,

Thank you for joining me in a private chat and for clearing security, as advised a technician has been arranged, if you do need to change this it can be done Via your Online Account, please make sure someone over 18 is at home, if for any reason the appointment is missed there would be a £25 callout charge, if you know you won't be home it is best to reschedule, if you need any further help in the meantime, please do not hesitate to reach back out.

Regards

Paul.