cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need a Technician please.

jman
Tuning in

Hi I need to book a technician as I have two phones that are cable connected and I have an adapter arriving on the 8th of August . Are you able to help ?

kind regards , J

5 REPLIES 5

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @jman,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

Would you mind expanding on what you mean when you say your two phones are cable connected? Are you saying that you need to rearrange the wiring/set up before the adapter arrives and switchover occurs?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

jman
Tuning in

Hi Zach R,

Exactly right I have a new piece of kit arriving on the 8th of Oct to update my land line to Virgin . I believe I need a tech to sort out or replace the existing BT cables so I can keep the phones in their existing places rooms.

I have 2 phones one in the kitchen and one in a bedroom!

Rgds J.

R

Thanks for the details jman, we're happy to arrange a visit to sort the wiring out but wouldn't be able to arrange one at this time for October, please reach out to use nearer the time here and we'll be happy to raise this for you.

Rob

OOPS! Sorry Ropert P, My new adapter is arriving on the 8th August not October ? Sorry about that !

Are you able to help.

Rgds J.

That changes things jman lol I will send you a Private Message to get some more details from you to assist. Check the envelope in the top right of the forum when signed in for the message.

Rob