cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Landline no dialling tone

littleme67
On our wavelength

Hello

My landline is giving out a ring tone, I cannot dial out and I cannot receive calls. 

I tried dialling my landline with my mobile phone, but even though my landline shows 'one missed call' I did not hear it ring in at all. 

Thank you for any help someone can give to me. 

17 REPLIES 17

littleme67
On our wavelength

Sorry. I meant to write. 

''My landline is NOT giving out a ring tone. 

Hi there @littleme67 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome back to the community forums, it's great to have you here. 

I am so sorry that you are facing a loss of you landline, can I ask if you have received any correspondence from us in regards to your phone line switching over to a fibre connection? 

Hello Ashleigh

Yes I received the letter and the date for the changeover is the 18th September.

Thank you @littleme67 

Just to check, was an adapter sent out at all as well? If so have you been able to try the phone at the Hub with the adapter? 

littleme67
On our wavelength

Yes I did received the adapter. Yet on an email it was said not to use it until the changeover on the 18th September, so naturally I haven't used it as yet. 

Thank you @littleme67 

Are you able to try the phone with the adapter and let us know if this resolves the issue? 

Yes, certainly. I will get back to you with the results. 🙂

Thank you so much @littleme67 

Any issues at all please do pop back and we will continue to advise 

I have plugged it into the hub, yet now a message on the phone, saying ''Check the line cord''. What does that mean please?