Menu
ugs
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

constant disconects

For the past 2 weeks im getting constant disconects from all my devices im using the superhub and have my main pc conected with ethernet and all my other devices are wireless , No lights on the hub turn of my internet just drops on all devices wireless and not this is mainly happening when playing games , ive seen plenty of other posts on the forums in differnet sections of the forum so thought i would post here phoning up the help line is a dead loss, i hope to get an answer of when this problem is going to be fixed

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: constant disconects

Hi ugs

Thanks for posting. I'm sorry to hear of the intermittent connection you are experiencing. 

I've run some checks on your connection there are problems showing with your downstream power levels that will cause you some issues. We will need to get these levels adjusted by arranging an engineer visit. As these problems affect all devices this will not be linked to any threads you may have seen regarding certain gaming issues.

I will send you a private message (red envelope top left hand corner) to get this organised.

Thanks

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos