Menu
uksi
Just browsing
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Xbox one and super hub 2 connection problems

Hey i am having problems with connecting to xbox one severs. It diconnects then re-connects within 10-20 seconds. It doesn't happen all the time, some days i am lucky and have afew hours on the xbox one. I have try afew thing from afew forums but nothing seems to work. Ive have had this problem for awhile now and none of my online freinds seem to have the same problem. Sadly it has knock my interest in only gaming. Does all the internet providers have the same problem? Is it worth leaving due to this problem as is it getting frustrating.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Xbox one and super hub 2 connection problems

Hi uksi,

Welcome to the community Smiley Happy

Sorry to hear you're having trouble connecting to Xbox servers, I hate to think the problem is affecting your interest in gaming online.  I'll do what I can to get it sorted.

I've run some initial tests and it looks like some of the power levels on your hub are currently too high, this may or may not be the main cause of the problem, but it certainly won't be helping.  We'll need to get an engineer to come sort that for you, I've sent you a PM (purple envelope, top right) so we can arrange a suitable time.

Drop me a reply when you get chance and I'll get that engineer booked in for you asap.  Speak soon Smiley Happy

Kev

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos