Menu
NivT
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

X1 / Superhub issue

Hi,

I have a connectivity issues from my xbox one to Superhub. I'm wired in. Whenever I play a multiplayer game - I "jitter". (No idea how else to describe it), I go forward five steps only to then go back if that makes sense. When I play fifa, I'll freeze for a second or two, then the game almost goes fast forward to where I am currently. (Literally fast forwards past everything I've missed). Regardless of what time I play it - sometimes I play during peak times. But just now, I was playing from 530am - 700am (I'm an early bird!) and it still lagged. (Given this may have been im more likely to come across US / Asians players)

It is infuriating to say the least! I had the same issue on my PS4, just not as bad and port forwarding fixed the issue. I have tried port forwarding for X1, placing it in the DMZ, and both of them together. None of those have worked. Unsure if this is a Superhub issue either, I've had it for at least 3 years, likely more. I literally have no idea what else to do and I am hoping someone here is able to offer a solution.

Niv

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: X1 / Superhub issue

Hi NivT,

Welcome to the forum and sorry to hear you're having jitter with your Xb1. Thanks for trying port forwarding and DMZ already. I've just checked your connection and can see two issues. The first is that you're affected by area contention raised under ticket F003742162. This is due for review 16/09/15 and will affect your speeds in peak time, that you were getting the same at 7am means this isn't likely to be the main cause. The other issue is that your upstream power levels are too low, the hub should be correcting this to get the signal to the correct strength but for some reason it isn't.

We're going to need a technician to visit and fix this and I've just sent you a private message to arrange the best time. Just check the red envelope in the top left of the forum for your messages. 

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos