Menu
hammerette
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Unstable connection

Ever since I 'upgraded' to the 200Mb connection I've had issues. Firstly my connection would randomly drop and would only work after a reboot, this went on for a couple of months. Now that's fixed after I was sent a SH3 but my connection is all over the place, sometimes it drops as low as 7Mb via Ethernet. I'm getting a little fed up of all this now I just want a nice stable connection that I can game on without being kicked from games.
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Adam_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Unstable connection

Hi hammerette, 

Thanks for letting me know your issues are related to slow speeds, I know these types of problems can be very annoying so apologies for any bother.

I have had a look over all aspects of your connection and I noticed that both of your upstream power levels are too low, this will explain the slow speed issues.

I would like to arrange for an engineer to attend and get this sorted for you, I will send you a PM (Purple envelope at the top) detailing what's required to proceed with making the booking.

Please respond to me there and I'll ensure this all gets booked and secured for you.

Take care, 

Thanks, 

Adam.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos