Menu
Fullcream
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Terrible service. Constant disconnects.

I don't know where to post this, gaming support?

Ever since I've had my so called broadband service I've experienced periodic disconnects from the Internet. It doesn't matter if I have engineer visits or even use it lightly it will disconnect. Yesterday I had 3-4 disconnects in an hour and I counted 14 within 6 hours thoughrout the night as it opens up a new tab to 192.168.0.1 in my browser each time.

Now I've received a letter informing me I can cancel My broadband without penalty because of the price rise which is what I'm considering right now.

What I want to know is why for about 8 months, this is the service I've received from you. Now I just don't care for an Internet connection at all if this is what my money buys each month.

I no longer have the time to entertain calling your useless contact centres or waste my time with engineer visits which always resulted in nothing.
It literally disconnected right in front of my most recent one and straight after all of the others.

When it's not disconnected my speed is quite often very low around 2.5mb/s and the quality is so low I can't use Skype alone.

Other times it's happy at 100mb/s for an unknown amount of time. For reasons I'll probably never know.

I'm so unhappy with the service I've received from you entirely. I just don't want to pay you any more money.

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Adam_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Terrible service. Constant disconnects.

Hi Fullcream, 

Thanks for posting to let me know that you're having issues with your constant disconnects, I apologise for any troubles.

I have tested things from here and I can see that a few of your downstream power levels are a little bit on the lower side, I would need to arrange for an engineer to attend and carry out some further investigations for you.

I will send you a PM (purple envelope at the top) detailing what's required in order to proceed with making the booking. Please respond to me there and I'll get this sorted for you.

Take care, 

Thanks, 

Adam.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos