Menu
phatLINE
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

SWTOR timeout issues

Hi,

Hoping that someone will be able to give me some advice on what else I can try to try and resolve my isse.

Basically my connection to SWTOR is very intermittent, going from full to nothing (red dot, in game) frequently, and as I pvp this is a problem with timing out and when I regain my connection, I'm dead lol.

My issue is very similar to this post http://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Gaming-Support/SWTOR-Ping-In-the-Thousands/m-p/3184540/highlight...

I thought it was my wireless connection as I'm not right next to the Superhub, but I've tried it wired directly into the hub with the same problems.

When I ping www.swtor.com i do get the same intermittent timeouts, but I'm not sure how relevent this is.

Any advice would be much appreciated.

Simon

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Adam_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: SWTOR timeout issues

Hi phatLINE, 

Thanks for posting to let us know that your connection on the game SWTOR is very intermittent, I can appreciate these problems can cause a lot of frustration so apologies for any inconvenience.

I have tested things from here and I noticed that all of your downstream power levels are too low and both of your upstream power levels are too high. An engineer will need to attend in order to get this resolved for you.

I will send you a PM (Purple envelope at the top) detailing what's required to proceed with making the booking, please respond to me there and I'll ensure this all gets booked and secured for you.

Speak soon, 

Thanks, 

Adam.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos