Menu
Vilius
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Poor ping and huge lag spikes on the Hub 3.0

I want virgin media staff to read this and get in contact with me asap. {Mobile Removed}. & ive been having this poor ping and lag spikes on my ps4 while gaming for a month now and I can't bare it next minute the connection speed will be 50MB the next 1MB I want this sorting out or I'm just gonna find a different provider..& I've seen the comments below that it's the Hub 3.0 problem so if it is. Can you send me the 2.0 and if it still carries on I'm not paying no more for the this poor internet.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Poor ping and huge lag spikes on the Hub 3.0

Hi Vilius,

Welcome to the forum and sorry to hear you're getting poor latency.

I've just checked your connection and can see that you are affected by contention fault F004370851. This will cause poor speeds and latency at peak times such as evenings and weekends and is due for review 22/06/16.

While checking your connection I also noticed that your modem SNR is very low which will also cause fluctuating speeds and latency. Let's get a technician out to adjust this. I've just sent you a private message to arrange the best time. 

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos