Menu
thebomberman
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Packet loss in CSGO and other games

Hi,

Since last Monday/Tuesday now I've found it impossible to play CSGO. Every so often I get massive loss (CSGO netgraph tells me I'm losing at least 50% of packets) and my ping rises - weirdly not too much but it's at the same time. I've deleted my configs, validated and reinstalled twice now with no effect. I've replaced my powerline adapters with little effect. It isn't as bad as it was last week (same frequency, less banding) but it's still unplayable. 

I've been running this for a week and it's been pretty much like this constantly. I'd appreciate a member of staff taking a look and letting me know what they think. PC is wired over a PLA network (that's been rock solid until last week).

BQM

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Packet los in CSGO and other games

Hi Thebomberman,

Welcome to the forum and sorry to hear you're having trouble gaming online. I've just checked your connection to see what could be causing this and everything looks healthy from here. Your power levels, SNR and area contention are all healthy. There have been some known issues with EU servers of the last few months that appear to come and go. Could you try running a traceroute to the server you play on and post it here for us to take a look at?

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos