Menu
MerseyCox123
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Leappad ultra will not connect to wifi!

Help please. I'm having trouble connecting a leappad ultra to my virgin Internet. I've tried rebooting the rooter. Nothing. It's not showing our Internet address. But it is showing everyone elses in the street including other virgin address's! Does anyone have any suggestions?
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Leappad ultra will not connect to wifi!

Hey MerseyCox123,

I'm sorry to hear you're suffering problems connecting your LeapPad Ultra to your hub. Are all other devices connecting to the hub OK?

I've found a LeapFrog help article that addresses issues not seeing your wireless network, though the steps are quite generic. It might be worth setting up a guest network for the LeapPad and tinkering with the wireless security settings in case there are compatibility issues with your current set up.

When I've tested here everything looks OK in general, though the hub is reporting high upstream power levels. This shouldn't cause any wireless issues, but if you do suffer any problems with connection speed or stability it'd be best for us to book an engineer to look into things.

I hope that helps, let me know how you get on.

Kev

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos