Menu
7ONY
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

I'm making my own 'retro' style game, take a look

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxOisH2F4kE There is a link to my latest video, its a game I've been working on for about a year, my deadline is Spring next year, this is my very first game which would be actually finished, I'm 47 now and I started programming when I was 14 back in the 80s on a ZX81, all done in a language called C (or C-Sharp) - There are a few bugs which are to be expected, I intend to do the music also for the game and the idea is just blast and have fun, the end level will be a virtual fruit-machine would you believe (don't ask, well do... OK then I'll tell you, I used to engineer arcade games) and I'm having lots of fun making it also... but it takes ooodles of focus and dedication, they say its very easy to start a project but very difficult to finish one, anyway enjoy, cheers
Tags (1)
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: I'm making my own 'retro' style game, take a look

Hey 7ONY

This is awesome, fair play I love games but I'd have no idea where to start!

Have you got any advice to anyone reading this, that might be interested in learning how to make games?

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos