Menu
TheGuyverB
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Disconnected from server

Hi

I believe this issue may already be raised on here but I'm a bit of a n00b when it comes to technical stuff so I didn't want to jump on the back of a post if my issue is different.

I'm having difficulties with online gaming - most recently Destiny and BF1. Everything works fine but I seem to lose my connection every hour or so. This means I get kicked from the server, meaning I have to start a new game. This is really frustrating with Battlefield as games can often last an hour. I'm not exaggerating when I say I see the end of around 1 in 10 games. I've tried wired and wireless connections but it still happens.

If anyone can offer any advice, I'd really appreciate it. I assume my router is the cause of the problem but I'm not sure what to do about it. VM web chat isn't working and the guys on the other end of the phone... well, I'm not sure they'll be able to help with this issue.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Disconnected from server

Hey TheGuyverB,

Thanks for joining the community Smiley Very Happy

Sorry to hear about the problems you're having when trying to play certain games.

I've taken a look at your Hub and I can see that the power levels could do with some attention.

This might not be the fix to the gaming issues, we might need to look into port forwarding etc, but I don't want to ignore the power level issues.

I'll drop you a PM (purple envelope, top right) to arrange for an engineer to visit and after that we'll further investigate the specific gaming problems.

Catch you soon,

Take care.

Heather_J

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos