Menu
Kurtiss
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Constantly high latency, random connection drops, the list goes on...

Right so for the past 3 days I've been experiencing extremely high latency. I "normally" although its a rarity with VM have around 30ms. As of recent that has gone to 80ms. Which progressively gets worse and worse until i just call it a day and log off. Games freeze, players running on the spot and rubber banding around. I shoot from 80 to 600 to 900 to 1600+ and then i just cant be bothered anymore. YouTube videos will not buffer in 1080p. My connection literally cuts out. I'm on a wired connection and my little PC Monitor icon in the bottom right cuts out as if i'm on Wifi and then a few seconds later comes back. I mean what is actually going on? I've turned my SuperHub off, unplugged everything, gone to work, came back 12 hours later and wired it back up. Still the exact same. To add insult to injury. My speeds are completely normal at 62mbs down and around 2.5 up. How are these speeds possible with the utter garbage performance i'm getting? Cannot provide a PingTest as for what ever reason i keep getting 100% packet loss most likely due to the Java nonsense. However a CMD Packetloss test provides a 0% loss over 30 hops with 11ms average.
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Adam_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Constantly high latency, random connection drops, the list goes on...

Hi Kurtiss, 

Thanks for posting! I am sorry to hear that you've been having issues with slow speeds and random connection drops! This must be driving you wild so apologies for any bother.

I have tested things from here and I noticed that there's a lot of T3 time outs inside the Hubs logs. I would need to arrange for an engineer to attend in order to resolve this for you!

I will send you a PM (Purple envelope at the top) detailing what's required to proceed with making the booking, please respond to me there and I'll ensure this all gets booked and secured for you.

Take care,

Thanks, 

Adam.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos