Menu
greeef
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Constant disconnects make MWO unplayable.

Happening right now. Cant play for more than a minute or so without getting disconnected. Have tried rebooting modem, although I'm still using it as a wireless hub (superhub 2).

This happens about once a week, usually during peak times, and often when it has been raining (not sure if coincidence or actually related). I've been calling about it for months, and had an engineer out recently, and it's the exact same problem every time. Getting to the end of my tether with it, considering another provider cos I like playing this game.

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Adam_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Constant disconnects make MWO unplayable.

Hi Greeef,

Welcome to the forum and sorry to hear you're getting drop outs. I've just checked your connection and there are two issues affecting you. One is a contention fault under ticket F004472835 which will cause poor speeds at peak times and is due for review 21/09/16. The other issue is that your upstream power levels are too high which is the likely cause of the disconnections. We'll have to get a technician out to adjust this and I've just sent you a private message to arrange the best time.

Speak shortly, 

Thanks, 

Adam.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos