Menu
8Ace
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

BF1 and other games poor latency

For a good few weeks now I have found that BF4, and now BF1 I get pings in the 40-80ms region where most of the people I play with who are with other providers are all in the 15-25ms region.  I am on Vivid Gamer and get good download and upload speeds, but not low pings.  I have the SH3 which has had today's update to 9.1.116V running in modem mode and no change. If anything from the graph it appears worse since the update this morning!

I used to get great pings in games, but not for some time now.  I know there was an issue a while back with routing traffic to German servers was being sent through parts of the USA which appeared to be resolved, but I still can't help think there is a bigger issue. 

7521753a5557246b5a453802e60ddc75-04-11-2016

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: BF1 and other games poor latency

Many thanks for letting us know about this 8Ace and apologies for the connection issue experienced.

I can see that you've spoken to the team since posting to chat about this some more.

I've had a look at your account and I haven't been able to detect any further issues with the equipment levels or network segment.

Please get back to me if you're still experiencing problems.

Speak soon,

Nat_J

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos